Thompson's Skin; Hair & Nails 90 Capsules
Availability: Out of stock
- Provides a combination of nutrients to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complex
Supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails
Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
Helps to protect the cells against free radical damage
Individuals who suffer from or prone to brittle nails
Those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health
Those who seek a supplement to maintain healthy skin
Individuals who seek a supplement to protect cells against free radical damage
Directions for use:Adults- Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Each capsule contains: Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1.4mg - equiv. Retinol 750mcg RE Calcium Pantothenate 10mg - equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 9.17mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg - equiv. Pyridoxine 8.23mg Biotin 1.25mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30mg Cholecalciferol 10mcg - equiv. Vitamin D3 400IU d-alpha-Tocopherol 20mg - equiv. Natural Vitamin E 30IU Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract 125mg Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous 30mg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg Fish oil – Natural 100mg - equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 18mg - equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 12mg Evening Primrose Oil 200mg - equiv. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA) 20mg